Dear applicants following are the guidelines for applying admissions in BSCS and BSCE for Fall 2021 semester.
- An applicant can download the application form Click here
- Read the (instructions) carefully given in admission form instructions section before filling the form.
- Please give your preference by allotting numbers (1st, 2nd) and signature in the given box(es) for Fall Session.
- Fill the admission form completely and then sign the declaration by the applicant (28. a) at page 3 of 4 and declaration by the parent/guardian (28. b) at page 4 of 4.
- Pay your fee according to the procedure given below (Fee Payment Procedure).
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Please return the completed application form with following options.
- Option No.1 (Online Only)
Send all scanned documents along with fee receipt on the following email addresses:-
- Option No.2 (By Post / By Hand)
Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences
& Information Technology(KICSIT), KRL,
Post Office Sumbalgah, Kahuta - 47320,
FEE PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- Application Processing Fee: Rs.1000
FEES SUBMISSION DETAILS
- Account Title: KICSIT
- Account Number: 01761650500136
- Bank Name: Askari Bank Limited
- Bank Branch: KRL, Sumbalgah, Kahuta
GUIDELINES REGARDING FEES SUBMISSION
Applicants/Parents can submit aforesaid fees in the following ways.
- Depositing Cash in the KICSIT account by going to any Askari bank branch
- Transfer the amount in KICSIT account through Online Banking
- Transfer the amount in KICSIT account through ATM by using Debit Card
- Transfer the amount in KICSIT account through EasyPaisa/JazzCash/Omni or other amount transferring
method that suits you.
WHAT TO DO AFTER DEPOSITING FEE
- When you have deposited amount in KICSIT account through any of the above mentioned methods. The
Deposit Slip/Confirmation receipt/Transfer message, or whatever message/slip you received, take a picture
of it. Save it and send it with the following details to the numbers mentioned below.
FULL NAME, FATHER NAME, PROGRAM APPLYING (BSCS/BSCE), CONTACT NUMBER
Mr. Hamid Rafique
Mr. Anis ur Rehman
Note: Please make sure that the image you send is clear and readable.