Designed By: KICSIT Web Team
The admissions are held twice a year, in Spring and Fall Semesters. The maximum number of seats available for admissions in BEIT program is 80.
A candidate seeking admission in BEIT Programme should fulfill the following requirements:
- Should have passed HSSC with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Physics, Mathematics, Computer Studies
Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in Telecommunication.
- Should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks in the HSSC or DAE Examination.
- Only four percent(4%) seats will be allocated to students having DAE. Merit list of students with DAE will be prepared and maintained separately from students with HSSC.
Applicants will be treated in the following three admission categories:
- Category-A: Applicants having passed HSSC with Physics, Maths & Chemistry.
- Category-B: Applicants having passed HSSC with Physics, Maths & Computer Studies.
- Category-C: Applicants with Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering, IT or Telecommunication.
Note: Applicants must mention on application form the category of admission.
KICSIT Web Team
(KICSIT Faculty Member)