Designed By: KICSIT Web Team
The admission is held twice a year, in Spring and Fall Semesters. The maximum number of seats available for admission in BEIT program is 80. Forty students will be enrolled in each section.
A candidate seeking admission in BEIT Programme should fulfill the following requirements:
- Should have passed HSSC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry
- Should have passed HSSC with Physics, Maths, Computer Studies
- Should have passed Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks in the
HSSC or DAE Examination.
- Only 04 percent seats will be allocated to students having DAE. Merit
list of students with DAE will be prepared and maintained separately
from students with HSSC.
Applicants will fall into one of the three admission categories. Category A will be for applicants having passed HSSC. Category B will be for students having HSSC with Computer Studies, and category C will be for applicants with Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE). Applicant must mention on application form his category of admission according to his/her qualification at intermediate level.
Institute reserves the right to reject the admission of any candidate.
The admissions are offered through open merit and lists of selected candidates are displayed on KICSIT notice board and on KICSIT website www.kicsit.edu.pk
- The candidate will apply on the prescribed application form
provided in the Prospectus.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Entry
Test/Interview. The merit will be made according to the
- Entry Test.
- Test will be conducted from HSSC Course including
the subjects of Physics, Maths, English, Chemistry/
- Merit = HSSC Marks (70%) + Entry Test Marks (30%).
KICSIT Web Team
(KICSIT Faculty Member)